Pet Urine Cleaning Services In Suffolk, VA
Professional carpet cleaning services are a great way to remove pet urine stains and pet odors. As pet owners know, dried urine is very difficult to remove. Not only that, but it will leave pet parents’ homes in Suffolk, VA with a lingering odor. Not to mention, carpets that are not professionally cleaned need replaced more frequently which is both expensive and bad for the environment. If you would like to hire a professional that has the knowledge and expertise to treat these stubborn stains, don’t hesitate to call Carpet Cleaning of Suffolk today!
Best Rated Urine Stain and Removal Service
When you hire a Carpet Cleaning of Suffolk, we will use a variety of the right tools and techniques to remove odors and treat stains caused by dog or cat urine. Some of the most common tools and techniques our team uses are carpet shampooing, enzymatic cleaners, and professional strength cleaners that are environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets.
Additionally, our professional carpet cleaners will often use special ultraviolet light detectors to locate all of the leftover cat or dog urine deep within the carpet fibers, even if it’s hidden. This ensures that no spot is left untreated, allowing 100% of the pee smell to be removed from your home. This will leave your home with such a pleasant scent, visitors won’t even know you have pets in your Suffolk home.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Suffolk today to schedule a free consultation so you can enjoy a home free of pet urine odor.
Benefits of Pet Urine & Odor Removal
There are several benefits to hiring a professional carpet cleaner when it comes to removing urine stains. Some of the most important benefits include:
- Complete removal of all traces of unpleasant odor on multiple surfaces (upholstery, rugs, and carpets)
- No risk of damage to your carpet fibers or fabrics
- Quick and easy process – usually takes under 30 minutes to clean one room
- Long-lasting carpets that need replaced less frequently
- A home that has a fresh smell
HOW TO PREPARE FOR PET STAIN REMOVAL SERVICES
If you’re hiring a professional carpet cleaner, or are considering doing so, there are a few things you can do to prepare your home. Just remember with any DIY carpet cleaning method, you need to do the proper research to ensure you are using the right cleaning method for the particular fabric you’re treating.
First, you can try to remove as much of the cat pee or dog pee as possible yourself. Always remember to do a spot test first in a discreet area to avoid permanently damaging your carpet or any other soft surfaces.
Gently blot the stain with clean paper towels and warm water, and then spray a small amount of diluted hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar onto the spot. You can also sprinkle baking soda onto the affected area, as this is a great odor eliminator. Don’t forget to wear gloves when using any cleaner to remove carpet stains.
Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning Method
- If you’re using hydrogen peroxide to remove pet stains, mix 4 tablespoons of peroxide and dilute it with 2 tablespoons of warm water. Blot into the carpet with a paper towel. Blot until the affected area is completely dry.
Baking Soda Cleaning Method
- If you’re using baking soda, sprinkle the baking soda on the affected area, using no more than one cup, then vacuum it up after five minutes.
- You can repeat this process to the stained area as many times as necessary as an odor eliminator.
White Vinegar Cleaning Method
- You can add one part white vinegar and three parts water to a spray bottle and spray the vinegar solution over the stain to remove odors and stains.
- Allow the vinegar to sit for a few minutes, then use a wet/dry vacuum cleaner to dry the wet spot completely. You can also blot the affected area with paper towel until the spot is completely dry.
- Never use a steam cleaner, as hot temperatures from steam cleaners will permanently adhere the urine odor to the carpet fibers.
Purchasing Professional Cleaning Agents
- If there is still a stain present, you may want to consider using a professional enzymatic cleaner to remove set in stains. There are many available online or at your local hardware store. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully, and test in a hidden area first.
Once you’ve done all you can to absorb odors and remove stains, it’s time to call in the professionals. We will use our professional equipment and expertise to get your home looking and smelling brand new again. Your home will smell so fresh, people won’t even know you’re a pet owner!
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING PROFESSIONAL PET URINE REMOVAL
Professional carpet cleaners will typically start the cleaning process by pre-treating any areas that are particularly soiled. We then use a variety of the proper tools and techniques to clean the stain, including shampooing, dry cleaning, and enzyme treatment. After we have finished, we will often use special ultraviolet light detectors to locate any remaining pet stains in the carpet.
After the professional carpet cleaners have finished the job, you may also want to place a few fans in the room to help speed up the drying process. Avoid walking on your carpet and letting your pets on the carpet until it is completely dry. Walking on a freshly cleaned wet carpet will cause it to re-soil more quickly.
If you’re still noticing strong cat urine smells, you may need to have the carpets professionally deodorized. This is a specialized service that is not always included in standard carpet cleaning packages, so be sure to ask about it beforehand!