Stain Removal Services In Suffolk, VA
If you’re trying to find a professional stain removal service in Suffolk, VA, search no further. We provide best rated cleaning solutions for your carpets and more. Our highly trained professionals have several years of knowledge and experience and are able to quickly and efficiently remove the toughest of stains. Whether you’re dealing with an oil stain, wine or coffee stain, blood stain, or any other type of stain, we can help.
Contact Carpet Cleaning of Suffolk today to schedule a free consultation!
Best Rated Stain Removal Service in Suffolk, VA
When you make the decision to hire a professional stain remover service like Carpet Cleaning of Suffolk, we will use a variety of the right tools and techniques to remove the most stubborn stains.
We start our process by determining the type of stains present in your carpet or other fabric. Then, we begin the stain removal process after diagnosing the types of stains and determining the type of fabric we’re cleaning. It’s important to note, our professional grade cleaning solutions are environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets. Many consumers aren’t aware that most store bought cleaning products on the market are harmful to both people and the environment.
Our professional cleaning equipment will deeply clean the carpet fibers ensuring that 100% of the tough stains and lingering odors are removed. Our expert stain removal cleaning services will remove virtually any stain doubling as an odor remover and leaving your house smelling brand new.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Suffolk today to schedule a no obligation estimate so you can enjoy your home again, free of unsightly stains.
Benefits of Hiring Expert Stain Removers
- Complete removal of all types of stains on multiple porous surfaces (upholstery, carpets, rugs)
- Tough stains are the most common odor sources in your home, and expert stain removal services double as an odor remover
- Quick and easy process – usually takes less than 30 minutes to clean one room. Quicker than any DIY cleaning method.
- Once stains are dry, removing them now requires advanced technical skill to be removed completely
- Professional stain removal services have many additional benefits like removing allergens and odor causing bacteria
Different Types of Carpet Staining
1. Water-based Stains:
Water soluble carpet stains include anything from drink spills, like spilled wine or juice, to more stubborn stains like urine. One of the most common water soluble stains we remove are pet stains.
To remove water soluble stains by yourself, it’s important to start by blotting the area to absorb as much of the liquid as possible while the stain is still wet. This helps remove as much liquid from the carpet fibers and underlying carpet pad as possible.
If you’re having a tough time removing water-based stains at home, the next best step would be to call a professional stain remover service. Once fully dry, these stains can prove very difficult to remove with DIY methods.
Since most water-based stains are pet urine stains, make sure you ask for a pet odor results based service when calling for a consultation. Our pet urine removal treatment differs slightly from our stain removal treatment.
2. Oil-based Stains:
Oil-based stains are non-water-soluble stains, that can include makeup, grease, oil, and other fats. If you find one of these pesky spills, first scrape up any solid pieces, then blot the area with a clean towel to absorb as much of the oil as you can.
To remove any of the additional oils from the carpet you can blot the area with a clean cloth dipped in warm water or rubbing alcohol. Alcohol is great at removing oil stains.
3. Protein-based Stains:
Protein-based stains are water-soluble stains and include blood, throw up, or any other bodily fluids. To remove these stains, you should start by scraping up any solid pieces. Next, blot up any remaining wet carpet stains with a clean towel.
You can also purchase a store bought stain remover. Enzymatic cleaning solutions are specifically designed to remove protein-based stains. They also work very well for removing pet urine stains.
Professional Stain Removal Methods
- This is a common method that can be used for removing stains on various types of fabrics. Steam cleaning is also known as hot water extraction. A cleaning solution is combined with hot water which is sprayed at high pressure into the carpet. It is simultaneously vacuumed up removing deeply engrained dirt and other substances.
- This method is often used for carpets and upholstery. A liquid detergent is applied to the fabric and then agitated with a brush using compressed air. This method creates a thick foam that attracts dirt deep within the carpet so it can then be vacuumed up.
- This is a common method for removing small stains like pet messes or spilled wine. A small amount of cleaner is applied to the stained area and then the stain is lifted by blotting with a cloth.
Hot carbonating extraction
- This method uses 80% less water than steam cleaning. High heat and carbonation is used to remove dirt from deep within your rugs and carpets. It uses millions of tiny bubbles to remove deeply engrained dirt and other materials from carpets.
Hiring a Professional in Suffolk, VA for Carpet Stain Removal
If you are dealing with stubborn carpet staining that you can’t remove on your own, you can always contact a professional.
At Carpet Cleaning of Suffolk, we have the right experience, tools, and knowledge to remove any kind of stain from your carpets, rugs or upholstery. We understand that accidents happen, and DIY stain remover methods aren’t always effective. That is why we offer professional stain remover services, to help Suffolk, VA homeowners keep their home looking its best.
So, whether you’re dealing with a water-based, oil-based, or protein-based stain, our experts know how to effectively remove these tough stains. We also offer a large selection of other carpet cleaning services, so you can relax knowing that no matter what happens, your carpets will be cleaned thoroughly and carefully.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to serving you!